Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My dear sweet friend,

I'm at your house right now. In Pat's stinky room.You told me to go put something on his computer, and I noticed your blog was left open. You're almost done packing all of your stuff.  Although I've been with you for days I still don't feel like I've had time to say goodbye and I know that the goodbye I'm going to say isn't going to be good enough. I know this all sounds SUPER cheesy: but words cannot express how much I am going to miss you. Our friendship is so very precious to me. Thank you for letting me be in your life. Really, thank you. Pat just came in and started playing guitar and now I'm secretly crying. If he knew he would probably think its because his song is so good. Well, I love you so so much and cannot wait for the day when we are reunited once again. I will pray and think about you every day that we're apart! Okay I must go now, I am being way too mushy.
Love Always and Forever, Gracie <3

p.s. I still can't believe you let me give you my socks.

No comments: