Sunday, April 18, 2010

This day should be documented.

Of all the kids, I'd say I learn the most from you.
And for whatever reason, you have a big impact on me.  Something exciting is happening to you.  There is a new lightness in your step... and purity in your heart... a love and a joy that you cannot hide.  Today, I was full of peace.  And not just pieces of peace.  Real full peace. ;-)

Anyways, I don't really know what to say.

Just wanted you to know, I am so glad to get to watch!  I'm learning to listen, now too.. more than ever.  Thanks for your patience.  You are teaching me, friend; because as this is happening in you, it happens in me, too.  So, I'm just gonna close my mouth, and put all my trust in Him... for you... for me... and for the

world. :-)

-------------------------------------------------
Oh and P.S. - Greg Brown. Where have you been all my life?

No comments: