Saturday, May 2, 2015

Out on the Weekend.

Scammed out of 2,300$ made me feel like the biggest National dingus, ever. But I went to a wedding the day after, and it was so beautiful, and lovely, and I was totally loosing it even though I didn't know the couple, but you could see the love, and I was overwhelmed by how stinkin' GREAT love, and marriage, and sex and monogamy, and food and music are... And I realized these are the things that matter - being happy in a moment, with those you love... That's what these jobs have brought me, and I thought they were a gift from God to help me earn money to finance my trip, but they were actually a gift from God, so that I'd have true souls to pour all my love into again, & have it returned, and in that, nothing has been lost. I even met a hairy hippie wholesome vegan boy handyman, and as much as I sorta like him, when Niel Young came on, I had instant tears and a flood of emotions reminding me: that there's a boy that's touched me deeper than all the other boys, and I do feel a bit bad, because no one is really able to compete with that.

No comments: