Sunday, October 4, 2009

Eden

Take me to Eden
Just you and I
Alone in the Garden
Under brilliant Skies.

Let's wander together,
Till nightfall arise...
By the grace of the moon,
Let me gaze in your eyes.

The stars will surround us,
A blanket of time...
Lost under covers,
Let us unwind.

Beneath Branches and Vines
Let our secrets be told...
Through the winters of Life,
Your hand will I hold.

Let springtime again
Bring it's welcoming kiss,
Love with you in the flowers,
Fulfills my paramount wish.

Let us bathe in the rivers,
In crystalclear streams,
Let us dance in the waters,
And hide in revines.

Let us climb up mountains,
And slide down the dunes,
Let us nap in the hayfields
Let us please, do it soon.

We'll sing with the swallows,
You'll lead me away,
Into the shadows,
In the dusk of the day.

We'll run with the antelope,
And smell the sweet air...
Hand in hand, always humming,
You'll place feathers in my hair.

We'll drink from the waterfalls
And eat from the vine.
You and I in the garden...
I am yours... and you are mine.

Together forever
In the grass, in the sun...
In the treetops and valleys,
Let this lovesong be sung.

No comments: