Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ode to Friendship, Pt. I: Jordan Diann Schaefer


Oh my dear friend, look at you... look at you! What have I done to deserve such a confidante and faithful amiga as you? There are no words to express my deepest love and gladness in knowing you. Your life and liberty-of-spirit are a testimony to me! You encourage me and you comfort me. I love your zeal, your passion, your energy and your wisdom - your tenderness, your womanhood, your humor and your creativity. I smile as I look back on all that we've shared, and grin when I imagine what the future may hold - more late nights, I hope... More, deep talks, I hope... More silly-shenanigans, I hope... and More Surprises, I do hope, indeed!

You, my little Jordan Diann, ARE a kindred Spirit. I see you as a person I can spend a whole day with, each of us, just sitting, and writing... or thinking our own thoughts, separate, but together. This is a rare and precious bond. Let us not soon forget it, or neglect it...

I love you, My friend... spinning recklessly in the Dramatic Orange set-of-sun!

No comments: