Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long time coming....

You may ask what I did today. Well, I shall tell you.
Aside from my usual run-of-the-mill daily activities, [such as roping cattle and hang gliding over perilous cliffs], I... (drum-roll) deleted my facebook.

Yes, this is a new era in my life. And this was the first step. I'm hoping it will revolutionize my life.
You see... I simply fathom that.....

There are too many good books to read, too many unwritten letters, too many instruments that need playing, things to create, places to go, sunsets to watch, rivers to forge, etc... :-) that I really don't have time for such frivolities as social networking sites.

But not to get into a debate about said site's pros and cons - I am not diabolically opposed to such establishments. But for now, it's best I take a break.

A special thanks goes out to Gracie, who walked me through the process, and caught me in googletalk on the otherside, and who promised to send me stuff in the mail - I am excited about this new epoch of our relationship. :-D Lol.

So for now, this blog must serve as my outlet if ever I am suffering from facebook-withdrawl. I admit, cold-turkey has never been my strong point. :-/ (That's why I'm not moving to the Himalayas to live in a mud hut away from all technology... just yet. We have to take it in strides.)

But here we go, anyways!

No comments: