Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Findings

I found that
In my hour of need,
when I needed someone to truly
"combat all my demons"
It was the vision of a barefooted,
carpenter,
working in the shade of his shop,
willing to take time out and sit with me
on the stoop of a step
and listen to all my woes
and fears,
that was forefront in my mind.
Not a King,
Leading a Victorious Army,
Fierce and Just and Strong,
Able to wipe away
all my foes in an
instant,
even though he is Him.
and he could...

But it was the lamb
I called out to
in my desperation.
When I had almost given up,
all I wanted was to be beside
that simple man,
dusty beard,
gentle eyes.

I found this interesting.
And slightly illogical.
Life and truth aren't always "logical".
They don't always fit into the grain.
I am finding that out, as well. <3

No comments: