Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Corpulence Of Cogitation.

So we are gonna try 'n sum.

1. Recent revelations show me that "time" is a very curious medium. It has come to my attention that "actual time" never rolls along as "dremt-up-future-thoughts-of-how-we-imagine-present-time-to-feel-like". I feel that the "best moments" in life are always those remenissed of, or looked forward to. There seems to be a sort of glossy, warm haze we look through when our minds take us either of these directions, making the moments seem... illuminated, sweetly nostalgic... and somehow supreme. Oh if we could only harness said haze, so that it could become our constant lens, and thus we could learn to enjoy all of life's moments to their fullest - casting aside the confines of "actual time" and all it's silly hinderances.

2. I really like just sitting... amongst my peers, doing nothing in particular --- like in a classroom setting --- and then all of the sudden, my mind starts to soar and somorsault with joy + hope + vision + beauty, making tapestries of thoughts + ideas stringing above everybody's heads... and nobody knows it
but me.

3. So I am 21. Almost. I should be a jounior or a Senior in College. But I'm not. And that's ok. I am different. Someday, I will find out why.

4. Absolute perfection is to be found in the gentle, clinkety-clankety rangle-jangle of humble, acoustic banjo and mandolin, intermingled, and making love to each other. Yes, it is so.

There. 4 distinct thought bubbles. And you have it. But the most important thing I wanted to say was that I very much need to be reminded to "embrace the now" as they say, live "in the moment"... because...
that's all we ever have.
Oh yes! Let it be so!

No comments: