Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh and by the way,

Sometimes, I get so scared by how REAL life is.
It's really, really real. And we are really, really living it. Sometimes, it's so real, it feels like a movie.
----------------------------------------------------


Oh, and on an unrelated note, let it be known:

When I kiss the man I am going to marry... it's gonna feel like opening a door. His lips will be the keys and when he presses them to mine - my soul will be able to see for miles.... The secrets of our kiss will be as deep + wide as an ocean... Sharing love will create a flame so light and so fierce, when burning, by it, we will be able to see all things, and know all truth and all knowledge and wisdom.

So that's why I am not planning on treating "kissing" as something careless and casual. It's sacred. And I am keeping it till "love so desires to be awakened"...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhh so thats why this blog is so private!